Being within an entity like the AFCM builds strength, will and determination for excellence.
The work and functions of the Sports Education Section of the AFCM:
- Working to raise the level of physical fitness for college cadets by supervising the implementation of the morning fitness queue in different training locations.
- Preparing the daily work plan for the morning fitness queue in line with the nature of work within the college.
- Preparation for participation in the military colleges league at the level of the sports agency of the Armed Forces every year at a rate of all the required sports teams.
- Preparation to participate in the championship of physical competence for cadets of military colleges, which is organized by the Armed Forces Training Authority every training year.
- Conducting level tests for college cadets in physical fitness to determine the level of physical competence of the students.
- Supervising the implementation of the afternoon activity period from 1410 to 1600 hours per day and providing tools and equipment to practice daily sports activity.
- Conducting internal competitions for cadets represented in the company League, which allows permanently working to raise the physical fitness and morale of college cadets.